Single OilsOur Single Oil Essential Oils have unlimited uses from adding to Massage or Bath Oils, applying to temples (diluted with a carrier oil) for aromatherapy or even diffusing in a room or car.
Use an oil individually or combine with others to create a custom blend.
- Do NOT use on skin undiluted. They can cause burning, skin irritation and photosensitivity.
- Test for sensitivities by applying a small amount to the inside elbow or back of neck. Wait 12-24 hrs for any reaction.
- Citrus oils can result in photosensitivity.
- Use with increased caution any oils that are sensitive to the mucus membranes. (Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Peppermint to name a few) And never use on children or babies...
- Keep all oils out of the reach of children/babies.
- Do not take any essential oil orally or internally.
- If you experience skin irritation or oils into the eyes, dilute with vegetable oil not water.
- Be extremely cautious using any oil on or near those that are elderly, recovering from an illness or has a cronic condition like asthma.
- Safer to avoid all essential oils during pregnancy...not just the first trimester. Your care provider may not be an aromatherapist and not understand all of the dangers involved.
* The following information is adapted from The Essential Oil Safety Data Manual by Robert Tisserand. We recommend this book to anyone interested in a thorough study of essential oils.
Click a category below